Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, May 11, 2020


Heart in a Hurricane



With you I’m in real danger

Of experiencing great pain

One glance and it feels like

My hearts caught in a hurricane



The touch of your hand

Sends my head into a spin

Trying to avoid falling too hard

A battle I can’t win



Impossible to function

With you always on my mind

But a love so beautiful

I’m lucky to find



I want to live out my days

With you by my side

Creating a paradise

We can run to and hide



Lay down beside me darling

And hold me tight

Bestowing your burning love

All through the night



You’re the fantastical forever

I’ve searched my whole life for

If we can have tomorrow

I’ll love you even more


No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...