Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, May 4, 2020


Pizza



I love pizza

Almost as much as you

Especially pepperoni

With mushrooms too



On our first date

We ate a Dominos

Shared on one plate

I paid, you chose



Over the years

We’ve scoffed our fair share

Through triumph and tears

Pizza’s always been there



Saturday night

A knock on the door

Two boxes of delight

We’re eager to explore



Leftover slices in bed

Sunday morning treats

Happy and well fed

In tomato stained sheets



During your pregnancy

Peanut butter and chorizo

It wasn’t for me

But I gave it a go



When feeling adventurous

I’m straight on the phone

Selecting toppings I trust

For a create your own



You love deep pan

I prefer a thin crust

We cook when we can

But in pizza we trust



If push comes to shove

Even though it tastes so nice

For you, the one I love

I’d give my last slice


No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...