Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, June 1, 2020


Taking On The World



I have to take on the world

Give it my best go

The starring role

In a glittering show



I won’t go to the grave

With the music still in me

Enduring familiarity

I simply let be



I have to stop existing

And let living start

Pursue crazy beautiful love

Whilst risking a broken heart



I must ride more rollercoaster’s

Marvel at sunsets

A creator of memories

Not a hoarder of regrets


Build snowmen in the winter

Enjoy beer in the sunshine

Kiss passionately in the rain

With a sweetheart that’s mine



When fear comes knocking

I’ll react courageously

Never giving up

Being all I can be



With dreams in the distance

Happiness is mine for the taking

I must seize this moment

A new dawn is breaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...