Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020


Marry Me

Marry me darling
Be my wife
Let’s rip up reality
Start a new life

I’ll watch adoringly
As you walk down the aisle
Captivated by your beauty
All the while

I’ll love you like crazy
From the moment you wake
Never giving your heart
Cause to break

We’ll dance under stars
Kiss in the moonlight
With these arms of mine
Holding you tight

You leave footsteps
Across my heart
Share this journey
So we’ll never be apart

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...