Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, June 8, 2020


Just a Man



I’m just a man

Cut me and I’ll bleed

But let me be

All you’ll need



I can’t offer you riches

Exotic beaches & glorious weather

But you’ll have my heart

Now and forever



I’ll love you darling

When you’re old and grey

Just as much

As I love you today



I’ll take your dreams

And make them mine

Bathe your world

In sweet sunshine



When you breathe

I’ll be in the air for you

I know that’s a Bon Jovi line

But it happens to be true



If I have to watch High Grant movies

Then so be it

As long as it’s on a sofa

Where you sit



Step into my reality

Make it our paradise

Because life without you

Is too heavy a price

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...