Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Sunday, March 22, 2020




She Smiles With Her Eyes



Dark and alluring

She smiles with her eyes

I can’t help but stare

And fantasise



Her blood red lips

I long to kiss

Lost in her gaze

Eternal bliss



Her mere presence

Makes my day

Hopelessly lost

In a gorgeous way



The slightest glance

Causes my heart to pound

Its all sunshine and rainbows

When she’s around



Effortlessly sparkling

Like a diamond in the sunlight

Can’t help but dream

Of holding her tight



Dripping with beauty

So easy to adore

I have her friendship

But ache for more



Each rare moment together

Is mine to cherish

Savouring seconds

That ultimately perish



To always love her

Is my destiny

Impossible to fight

I’ll just let it be.



Trapped in paradise

My future holds no surprise

Because I’m in love

With the woman who smiles with her eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...