Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, March 9, 2020

You arrived with the freshness of April showers
A hedonistic mix of hearts and flowers
I didn't know I was lost, until you saved me
Now I love you more than crunchy roast potatoes and gravy

During life's unrelenting storm
With your big old heart
You keep me warm
Now I know
You're my rainbow

If my life's a fish
That makes you the batter
Amidst this frenetic circus
You've shown me it's people that matter

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...