Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, August 3, 2020


Something Beautiful

Life is tough
Sometimes dull
But then you go and do
Something beautiful

Difficult to understand
Hard to explain
How a flash of your eyes
Evaporates my pain

Watching your body move
Makes my heart pulsate
I’m trapped in a fantasy
Only you can create

The way you ruffle your hair
Drives me insane
A glut of endorphins
Flooding my brain

I go weak
Whenever you smile
Can’t help but stop
And stare for a while

Feeling your heart beat
As I hold your close
The moment in life
I love the most

Every wonderful night
I lay down next to you
It’s simply paradisiacal
And always brand new

You brighten up days
Once dreary and dull
Every time you do
Something beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...