Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, August 10, 2020

 

Life’s a Burger


If life’s a burger

You’re the relish

Someone beautiful

I’ll always cherish

 

If life’s a pudding

You’re the cream

One long hazy

Magical dream

 

If life’s a sky

You’re the rainbow

Loving me more

Than I’ll ever know

 

If life’s a fairground

You’re the rollercoaster ride

Nothing feels better

Than lying by your side

 

If life’s a Queen song

You’re Bohemian Rhapsody

Making me more

Than I could ever be

 

If life’s a marathon

You’re the finishing line

I thank the lord

That you’re all mine

 

If life’s a movie

You’re Audrey Hepburn

Just one more kiss

Is all I yearn

 

If life’s a cartoon

You’re Wilma Flintstone

I know my heart

Will never be alone

 

If life’s a dream

You’re my beginning & end

All the tomorrows

I’m lucky to spend

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...