Here at Brighter Mondays we are all about spreading the love. We publish romantic poems every Monday for your enjoyment. Feel free to subscribe and receive our beautifully crafted poems about love directly to your inbox each and every Monday.

Monday, August 24, 2020

 

One Last Kiss


One last kiss

Then I’ll go

Ever so quickly

Like April snow

 

Just one last kiss

Nothing more

Let me feel

How I did before

 

One last caress

Of your lips

Before my heart

Painfully rips

 

Grant me one last

Romantic endeavour

The kind of kiss

That lasts forever

 

One last kiss

Then we’re history

Nothing but

A faded memory

 

One last epic kiss

It’s everything I desire

Take my bruised heart

Set it on fire

 

You’re the one

I’ll always miss

Forever yearning

One last kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Will Be….For All Eternity Another star burns out Across a midnight sky But there’s one thing in life That can never die   A...